Recycling is Simply Elementary
What Can Be Recycled?
Davis Waste Removal Recycling Guide
- All Rigid Plastic
- Aluminum and metal Cans
- Aluminum hot lunch trays and tin foil
- Paper lunch bags
- Cardboard trays
- Cardboard from "lunchables"
- Unused paper napkins
- Whole or partial fruits
- Whole or partial vegetables (without dressing or oil)
- Note that the ALL Compost pilot takes all types of food, napkins, milk/juice cartons
The remaining waste goes into the trash.
- Juice boxes
- Plastic bags and wrappers
- Some schools recycle juice pouches and wrappers through the Terracycle company